With an increase in participant numbers, Baskets of Life also needs an increase in the number of helpers. We have a variety of jobs available. Not sure? Please contact Christine at 740-405-0694.
Volunteer positions committing to only two hours each month at the church. (Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month.) Volunteers work between 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Music Volunteer - Lead a short praise and worship each month - or - 20 - 30 minute music program with commentary.
- Audio/Video Volunteer - Take videos or podcasts of speakers' programs.
- Children's Ministry Volunteer - Work in the church nursery during the meetings and give book/game to children before they leave or distribute children's items to those attending the meetings.
- Speaker - Deliver one 20 - 30 minute talk which can be a lesson or personal testimony. (A one time event.)
- Door Volunteer - Give directions. Assist late comers with information and sample bag, Check pews for litter, turn lights on/off before and after meeting. Hang sign info up and take down from outside door. Miscellaneous help as needed.
Volunteer positions where meeting attendance is not required and can be completed at your time and convenience once a month:
- Prayer Warriors - Pray for the monthly meetings to go smoothly, bless workers and attendees. Pray for individual's prayer requests and send encouragement cards. Send out "salvation" letters to attendees interested in giving their lives to Jesus.
- Donations/PR/Fundraising Volunteers - Commit to donating supplies/money monthly (1 basket = $10). Or raise awareness to Baskets of Life to area churches. Or request donations from area merchants.
- Thank You Volunteers - Write and mail thank you notes to speakers and send out receipts to donors.
- Children's Volunteer - Send notes and stickers to children who attend the meeting.
Volunteer positions that are a one time event:
- Deliver one 20 - 30 minute talk at the church. It can be a lesson, personal testimony or a music program.